2. A memorial performance that I have seen was is London, The Lion King. It was impressive because there were lot of people acting with many colors. It had a lot of scene changes.
jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019
Day 1 IB Theater
1. A memorable performance that I participated in was in my Spanish school when I was 7 years old. I was very nervous because it was my first performance. This performance was about a Christmas story. In this performance I was a pastor.
2. A memorial performance that I have seen was is London, The Lion King. It was impressive because there were lot of people acting with many colors. It had a lot of scene changes.
2. A memorial performance that I have seen was is London, The Lion King. It was impressive because there were lot of people acting with many colors. It had a lot of scene changes.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I am my own wife
I liked this theater a lot, I was surprised that there was only one person on stage. during the play she was not alone, there were some char...
-
1. A memorable performance that I participated in was in my Spanish school when I was 7 years old. I was very nervous because it was my firs...
-
1. What is the stimulus you are using? Describe it. The song titled is “Just a Dream” by Carrie Underwood . When we hear this song, we w...
-
During this two week we did so many thing. The first week we could not go to the black box so we stage in class and we have advanced many t...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario